Monday, August 18, 2008

She sells seashells by the seashore.......

I went to the beach with my family and 
I did a lot of fun thing while I was there.....

There was a bubble blower waiting for me when I got there....


I read my favorite book ~ Clam-I-Am....


I looked at pretty flowers... (this is my Mom's favorite picture)


I relaxed on the bay while my Dad sailed...


I put my feet in the grass...


Then we went to the ocean......


I love my Dad!


He loves me!


I love my Mom, too....


And my Auntie M....


My motto...I followed it to a 'T'!!


I didn't drink this, but I liked playing with the empty can!


My Dad took me on walks on the boardwalk....


These are my feet in the sand...


Then it was time for my photo shoot...


Workin' it baby!



Playing with my Dad...



Relaxing with my Mom....



This is my family...







And then the sun set on my trip to the beach.

1 comment:

meagansouth said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! Love the pics...particularly the one of her with the flowers!