Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My First Christmas

My first Christmas was an eventful one!


First we went to Gigi and Grandpas house and took our annual photo in front of the tree.


Santa was there too!!





Next we went to my Great Grandma and Great Grandpas house.
I got some really fun books and some stuffed animals.




Then it was off to my Grandpa and Grandmas house.
My Dad is so silly, he thought his new camo hat would fit me!!
I sure did look cute in it though.




On Christmas morning at my Grammy T's house checking out the tree.


and the presents.....


I chewed this card until it could be chewed no more.


My Auntie Mimi got me a really loud piano.


Grammy T got my a fishbowl, that is also very loud!


Auntie M got me some books to add to my collection.....
"Show me how a piggy eats. Oink, oink!"


And of course, Madeleine's Christmas.



2 comments:

meagansouth said...

Looks like your first Christmas was a memorable one cute girl!

Christine said...

Looks like Auntie Mimi and Grammy T got some toys that are supposed to stay out their house for when you come visit. :)