Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pneumonia.


I have it.
I started out Thursday with a small cough and it 
has gotten worse every day since. 
So today I went to the Urgent Care 
center with my parents and we were there for a while. 
The Dr said he wanted to get an x-ray of my chest, 
so we did that. 
It was NOT fun! 
The results came back that I have 
Pneumonia in my left lung. 
Boo!! 
Now I know why I have been so sad these last few days....
I got an antibiotic shot in my leg and I will be on an 
oral antibiotic for the next 10 days. 
I will get better. I promise!!

Here I am sleeping on my Mom while we were waiting for the x-ray results.

Here I am asleep on my Dad on the couch.
 I didn't want to go to bed, I wanted to snuggle.
 Who better to snuggle with than my Dad!!



3 comments:

meagansouth said...

So sorry you're not feeling good-being sick stinks.
Feel better bug-a-boo.

Christine said...

Oh you poor baby! Your poor mommy and daddy too! I hope you feel better so soon.

Toni said...

Oh Geez! Courtney and Greg!! what a scare ... sending warm fuzzy thoughts to the wee lassie!