Monday, June 15, 2009

Pool and Peter Piper in Phoenix


This past weekend my Dad went on his annual fishing trip,
 so I went up to Phoenix for the weekend with my Mom.
I was such a good girl in the car, 
I didn't sleep at all and I was in the best mood! 
I actually didn't go to bed Thursday night until 8:30!! 
That is super late for a girl who normally goes to bed at 6:30....
Friday I got to go swimming with my friend Max 
and his Mom, Trina, he is getting so big!

Max let me drive his pool car!

Beep Beep!!

Max, almost 3 months.


Friday night I went to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner 
with my Moms friend Amber and her little girl, Kaylee.
Kaylee was super helpful and took me on 
the carousel a bunch of times!! 
I had fun!!
I also went to be really late this night 
because I was having SO much fun!

Mom and me.

Kaylee and me on the donkey.

Kaylee and me on the carousel.

Me by myself!!!


Saturday I went out to lunch with my Mom 
and Auntie B and then we went to visit Mrs. P 
who has known my family forever and she 
loved on my and gave me kisses and hugs!
After that I went to the Ice Shop and 
had some ice and got to visit more with family.
Then I went to dinner at Pei Wei with more family!! 
I was a busy girl this weekend and I had a lot of fun!!

*My Mom left the camera at home, so 
A) Thats why there are hardly and pictures and 
B) Thats why I am not really looking in any of them.
C) Thanks for giving my Mom your camera Grammy T!!

1 comment:

meagansouth said...

Looks like you had a very fun and busy weekend:)