Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter


Clare's goodies.

Maddy's goodies.



Gigi and Grandpa came over and brought
us a warm, yummy breakfast that was made in the oven.
What a treat!!!
Gig then helped the girls plant a garden.
I knew Gigi wanted to plant a few different gardens
with Maddy so I wanted to find a low table Maddy could work at.
We were driving home from Target and I saw
this construction table in someone's front yard
and they were getting rid of it, so I grabbed it!
Its perfect for all of her garden things
that she got for her birthday.
Maddy calls it her dirt kitchen.

Splashing in the dirt kitchen.

Planting with Gigi.

All done!




After naps we headed over to my
Grandparents for dinner and running around.

Mini golfing with Grandpa.

Yes, we grew up playing mini golf in my
Grandparents backyard on the course he built for us!!
Amazing, I know.

The man who built it.
Maddy and Clare with Great Grandpa.
Also, my favorite picture from the day!
Love him.

Checking out the empty koi pond with Grandma.

2 comments:

meagansouth said...

LOVE the bucket gardens. May have to steal that idea!

Sarah said...

I would have preferred mini golf in my backyard...my dad just built us a pitching mound and batting cage