Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

For my first Thanksgiving, I got to 
go spend lots of time with family.
We went over to my Uncle John's house 
for our first meal and I had a lot of fun!!


My first taste of turkey and some mashed potatoes.


I liked it.




I got to pet one of his horses and I didn't get 
scared at all. I reached right out to touch him.


After our bellies were full we went for our annual walk 
around the neighborhood, I had all sorts of fun with my Dad.


He showed me a dandelion.



Next we went to see some more 
family for our second meal of the day.

My Auntie Mimi gave me some 
pumpkin pie and I liked that too!


I also really had a good time with the milk cap.


Why is everybody looking at me??


Auntie B and me.

My family.


1 comment:

meagansouth said...

Looks like she had a blast! Such a cutie pie:)