Sunday, May 10, 2009

Auntie B's Graduation Day

I got to make my first trip up to Flagstaff this weekend!!!
My Auntie B graduated from Northern Arizona University.
We were all so proud and lots of people
made the drive up to Flagstaff from Phoenix.
I didn't get to have my picture taken
with a pine tree, but it was really nice weather and I had fun!!

Showing my support.

This is my Auntie B's best friend Rachel making a speech.
I like her a lot and she likes me lots too!

My Auntie waving! She did it!

Yeah!!

Grammy T and Auntie B.

Grandpa, Auntie B and Grandma.

Auntie Mimi, Auntie B and Mom.

Dad, Auntie B and Mom.
Me... smelling the flowers!

Great Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie B.

Auntie B and My cousin Katie.


After the graduation we went to
my Grammy T's best friends house to have a party.
I was super tired, so I walked around for a bit
and then I crashed for the night.
Good thing, because my Mom and Dad went
out that night with all the young kids!!
They had a lot of fun, but my Dad
didn't feel good the next day...

Me and Auntie B walking and watching the kitty.

My Auntie B and her cake.
I didn't get any because I was asleep by then!

No comments: