Saturday, May 16, 2009

Splash Pool!

Today I went to the pool with my
Mom and Dad and I had so much fun!!!

I loved playing with all of
the water spray and the bubbles.

It was a really nice pool and had a
big cover over the entire pool,
so I was never even out in the sun.
I was little cold at first, but I warmed up.
My Dad was upset because he said he
couldn't work on his tan with a big shade cover.
He's silly!

My Mom and Dad dunked me under
3 times and I did so good, I didn't even cry once.
My Mom is going to take me to the pool
during the week when it is less crowded
and some of my others friends will be there then, too.
I guess I am going to get dunked some
more before I learn how to swim!!


1 comment:

meagansouth said...

What a fun time! Maddy-you're going to be a swimmer...it's in your blood!