Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I went to Phoenix for Labor Day Weekend
to have a BBQ and hang out with some friends.
Saturday when I got to my Grandpa
and Grandma's house, I got an apron.
I wore it for hours!

Pretty apron.

I relaxed and read with my Auntie B.

Sunday was the day of the BBQ and
our friends, the Panzer's,
couldn't make it to the actual BBQ due to another party,
so they came over early to visit with us!

My Dad wasn't up in Phoenix yet,
and I really missed him because all I
wanted was for Kellen to hold my hand
and let me sit on his lap.
I also dragged him around the backyard!

Baby Kellen and I are 3rd generation friends.
My Mom has known Kellen for over 25 years
and our Grandpa's are friends!!

Maddy and Kellen

Maddy, Kellen and Baby Kellen (2 years)

Me and Baby Kellen played through the glass door!

When the actual BBQ started, I had more friends to play with!!

Oliver (17 mo) Maddy (18 mo) and Jaycee (13 mo)
We each had a ball almost all night!!

Another set of 3rd generation friends!
Our parents are friends and our Grandpa's are friends, too!!

My Auntie B says that my Mom never
takes a picture of anyone but me,
so this one is for you!!

Auntie B and my cousin Katie.

1 comment:

meagansouth said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Love the picture of the kids at the glass window!