Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rendezvous At The Zoo

Saturday Auntie B and her friend
Amanda (Manna) came to stay the night with us.

We got to go to the zoo so I could show them around....


Mad and Clare


Mad and Auntie B
Mad on the elephant

Mad petting the snake.

Ahhhh, Sweet Baby Clare.

Yes.
This really happened.
I have never seen so many
people at the tortoise exhibit...
camera's out, ears covered.
The sounds the male was making
and the sound of the shells
cracking against each other.
Yikes, people.
Yikes.



When I asked Madeleine what her
favorite animal at the zoo was,
this was her response:




We love you Autumn!!
Maddy missed you at the zoo! : )


2 comments:

Jeff and Lisa said...

I'm speechless on the turtle pic - I didn't see any adult content warning :)

Sarah said...

hahahah!! Yay! We're back on the net...we love the video of course! I love the national geographic pics...glad I missed that!!