Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Behind The Scenes At The Zoo

Sarah got us back access to the zoo!!
I think we enjoyed it more than the girls,
it was a fun Friday morning!!!

My favorite part:
Mr and Mrs Lion.

I'm not gonna lie,
they are pretty darn scary when
there is only a chain-link fence
between us and I can feel him
when he was growling at us!!!
Very cool though!!


Petting a rabbit

They both touched the hedgehog

The Rhino came right up to us after
he called for her and we all touched her.

The girls

Baby zebra with brown stripes.
This little one also came right
over when he called for him!

Feeding the giraffes.

Autumn's not too sure.

Neither is Maddy!

Mad and Mom

He gave the girls a stuffed animal,
a coloring book and a key to the zoo!
Great zoo day!!
Now they will probably try and
walk into the back every time we go!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YES! I'm going to rip some of yours too!