Thursday, September 09, 2010

Swim School


Maddy and Autumn have been taking
lessons in the same class for a while now
and I have never brought my camera,
for obvious reasons... I'll be in the water.

Today I brought it with the plan to
take a picture of the two girls
before we got in the water.
Weeeeell, Autumn brought
her Mom AND her Dad.
So we had a photographer today!!!


Thanks Chris!


Here goes the weekly lesson:

Waiting to get in the water.

Sarah, Autumn, Courtney and Maddy

Blowing bubbles

Getting ready to go under

Good swimming Autumn!

Swimming to the turtle


Swimming to Mom from the side

Turtle kick boards

Kicking

Back floats

Back floats

Motor boats.... Mads favorite thing!

Monkey walking

Autumn swimming under water

Humpty Dumpty
I lied, this is Mads favorite!

Walking the plank.

3 comments:

Jeff and Lisa said...

Too cute. I love your face, in the last pic best Courtney!

Sarah said...

Chris and I both laughed at your face too!! That's what encouragement looks like!! I love the pics very cute!

Dom said...

That doesn't sound very nice "we laughed at your face".