Friday, March 11, 2011

Maddy's Rough Day

Maddy had a pretty rough day today.
She woke up not feeling very well and
didn't want to eat anything.
I finally got her to have a sip of juice
which she threw up, then she immediately
fell asleep on the couch.
After she woke up she was still not feeling well,
so I gave her a little tylenol which she threw up.
Then I put her in bed with Greg while Clare
and I went to go get her the new Silverlicious book.
When we got home and she woke up said she
didn't want to be sleeping anymore so
we went to the couch and I read to her and she fell asleep.
Again.
She took her regular nap and finally started
feeling better and actually ate some dinner.
I hope tomorrow is better!!




I know she is only sleeping in the videos, but she looks so sweet.

2 comments:

meagansouth said...

That is the sweetest and sadest thing! Hope she's feeling better.

Jeff and Lisa said...

now that is a true family bed! get well soon Maddy.