Thursday, August 04, 2011

JAMBO!!!!!

I have been wanting to take the girls to Jambo
for a while, but its hard to find the time during
the week since I am working now.
Greg happened to have a training and when he has
training, I get the day off from work....
Groupon and Livingsocial both offered Jambo within
days of each other and I bought both!!

Flying Elephant.

Weeeeee, the swings!


Oh yeah. Look who came to play with us at Jambo!!!!

Maddy was so excited for days and days

when I told her Autumn was coming up and we got to see her!


Love.

Waiting for the swings.

Autumn not so sure....

I love this picture. They are like real people.

Miniature golfing.

Going down the slide with Chris.

Baby Dean!!!



2 comments:

meagansouth said...

Looks like a fun place! Where is it? I may have to investigate.

Sarah said...

Yay! We just got home this evening...I'm so happy you put the pics up. I'll put mine up soon.