Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday Party

Today I got to go to Tucson Children's Museum again.
This time it was for a birthday party!!!
Ethan is a boy who has been in the
same Movers and Shakers class as me since
I first started going and he turned 1!!
It was in the morning so I was fresh and
awake from my nap and ready to go!
I had a lot of fun!
We played and then decorated hats and
had some brunch foods and muffins instead of cake!
I played some more and then headed home to see my Dad!!


Playing with a ball and watching some older kids play.

Ethan and I climbing through a train tunnel.

Having a bagel that was yummy, then I shared a muffin with my Mom.

Checking out the babies.
I was not too sure about them.
At all.
Hopefully I am better when January comes around!!
After my busy morning at the party,
I can home for a short time and then headed
to story time with an extended play time afterward.
I took a nice nap after that!!

1 comment:

meagansouth said...

Oh my gosh-she look so much bigger in these pics for some reason. I think it's time to get her a little baby to play with-good practice:)