Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Road Trip To Prescott And Back


On Sunday we packed up the car with an
overnight bag and I got to go to Prescott!!
(still in the 90's, but felt so much
cooler then Phoenix and Tucson!)
When we got to the house, we were locked out,
which seems to be the it goes when anyone heads up there.
We had to wait a few hours for my Mom and Dad's
friends to get home from camping so we
could get the spare key from them.
Good thing my Mom makes Gloria keep the darn thing!!
We went to lunch and to costco and
home depot while we were waiting.
When we did get in the house,
my Mom tried to put me down for a nap,
because we had dinner plans with friends......
I wanted nothing to do with it!
So I stayed up and everyone came over for
pizza and beers and to hang out for a while.
I had a lot of fun and didn't go to bead until 8pm!!

Eating pizza with Trinity.
I like her and gave her lots of hugs to show her!!

Trinity reading to Christian and I
while the parents hung out in the kitchen chatting!

In the morning my Mom and Dad worked
really hard to load up my big girl bed and
to switch out the washer and dryer and
collect some of our other things.
I am really excited to sleep in my big girl bed
and give the crib to my little brother or sister!

Then we got in the car and headed down to Phoenix.



I got a haircut since it is looking
long and shaggy and my Dad won't let me
Mom cut it anymore!


We went to Aunt Chilada's for lunch,
thats where my Mom and Dad got married at!!


Then my Dad had an appointment to
get his teeth cleaned,
so I went in and watched a little bit.

I even showed Dr J my teeth and
where my Mom's teeth are.
I can't wait until I get my teeth cleaned!!!

After the appointment we drove back
down to Tucson and unloaded the truck super quick,
because I was going with my Mom to the Dr.
I was a really good girl while we waited
and everyone loved me as usual....
then we went back and I got really scared
when we listened to the baby's heartbeat!!!
I started to cry and my Mom had to
hold me the rest of the time.
Thats all for a busy two days.....

2 comments:

meagansouth said...

You are such a busy girl!! Cute too:)

Christine said...

Good luck with the big girl bed. Let me know how it goes...