Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween didn't start out very well for me.....
I woke up in my big girl bed at 5:30
and never went back to bed.
I also never took a nap.
My day did not have a good outlook
with those two things in hand.
Luckily, the library was having a Kids Halloween Event
that started at 3, that's a good time
for me since I was going to be in bed early that night!

So I got dressed up in my tutu and
pumpkin shirt that my Mom made for
me and we headed to the library!!
When we got there, my story time room was a craft room.
We got to decorate bags, make ghosts
and cookies and listen to stories.
After that we walked around the library and
I got to go trick or treating for toys
and fun stuff, not candy.
I had fun after a while and it was
nice to get out of the house for a bit!
I did come home, take a bath and was
in my big girl bed asleep at 5:15.


Happy Halloween!

Picking out some treats, I was a little nervous.


Making a ghost with Dad.
Listening to a story with Mom.

Giving a witch a hug.

Cookie making time.

Getting more treats.

My Dad finished my cookie while
I was trick or treating around the library,
so he gave me the sprinkles.
I was okay with it though.

Me and Beth, the librarian
who does my story time each week.

I also ran into Samuel when I was on my out.
He liked all the stuff I got in the craft room,
so I think he was heading in there next.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that's a really cute tutu!