Friday, October 30, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Today we went to get the rail for my big girl bed.
When we got home, my Dad put it together
and my Mom made the bed.
Then I helped my Mom carry some of the
things I sleep with in my crib into my new BIG girl room.
My Mom set my bed up just like my crib.


** Madeleine went right down in the
new bed and we both tucked her in and
gave her lots of animals to love with during the night.
This picture was taken about 20 minutes
after she went down and she is already out like a light!!
We are super proud and couldn't be happier about it!
We won't be surprised if she wakes up and
cries in the middle of the night since
she is in a new room,
but even if that happens I bet it is only for tonight!
We love you Maddy Girl!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

does she seriously continue to sleep when you flick the light on to take a pic? great sleeper. There's no way you can have two good sleepers...it would not be fair.

meagansouth said...

That's awesome! I hope she stays in her bed:)