Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

Saturday was a busy day!
My Dad and Grandpa worked almost all
day getting up the molding in my
room and Clare's room.... we are almost done!

After that we were having some friends
over to eat and watch another UA football game.
Before our friends got here, my Dad pulled me in my wagon
all around the patio and up and down the street.
I love it when he goes fast!

Dad pulling (running) me up and
down the street in my wagon.

Mom and me.

Maddy and all the boys.....
Aiden, Ethan, Maddy, Austin and Andrew.

Ethan swinging while his mom Lindsay holds me.

Me and Ethan kissing while our Dads look on with approval!
Ha!

I, of course, went to bed shortly after
this because I don't last much past 6pm.
Ever. Period.
I had lots of fun and ate lots of good food!
It was good to see you Cunningham's and Keen's!

No comments: