Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Party In Phoenix

Yesterday I went up to Phoenix with my parents to visit.
When I got there, it was nap time so I slept
at Grammy T's house and my parents went out!
They said they ran errands, went shopping and
best of all had a long relaxing lunch on the patio at Oregano's.....
I don't know why they didn't bring me.
I like Oregano's too.
After my nap we went to the Ice Shop
to visit my Grandpa and Grandma.
My Great Grandma and Grandpa came
to visit me while I was there.
I gave out lots of kisses!!

Sunday we went to my other
Great Grandpa's 89th birthday party.
I had lots of fun and ate a really good lunch.
I got to play with my little cousins...
my favorite was Cole!

Getting fed pumpkin pie
(I was laying all over these pillows the whole afternoon)

Cole wanted on, but I wasn't sure.

Look!! There is Cole's belly button!

1 comment:

meagansouth said...

Cole loves you too Maddy! You are a funny girl-we loved hanging out with you yesterday!