Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's Zoo's Day's

Today I went to the zoo, as I do every week.
Today was different though....
When we got there, it was all set up
still from the weekend event,
so we go to play with pumpkins and hay
(I didn't like the hay on my hands!)
Then when we were looking at the lion,
who always lays in the same spot,
he got up and walked over to us,
I was excited!!
Then the polar bear was out
and he said "Hi" to Autumn and I.
Then while we were playing in the grass area,
they set up the armadillo exhibit.
One of my favorite books is Goodnight Gorilla,
in the book they say goodnight to an
armadillo so I was super excited to see him!!
I gave him a few little pets and tried to
get Autumn to pet him, but she said no way!!

BFF's

The Great Pumpkin

Me and the lion! ROAR!!

The polar bear sees me and Autumn!

The armadillo encounter.

Goodnight Armadillo.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the pumpkin picture! I can't wait until Maddy wants to have a pet armadillo!