Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Afternoon At The Park

It has been so nice out lately that
today I got to go to the park!
I climbed up all the steps to the
top and was running and spinning around...
until my Mom made me get down
because there were two open
areas and she could only stand at one.
She said I could have fallen
since I wasn't paying attention.
What can I say,
I was too excited to pay attention!

Climbing.

Going down the slide!

Swiiinging!

The best part was when we were
done playing, my Mom called my Dad and
he drove over super quick to say HI to me!
I waited in the car and had a snack
and read.... with my sunnies on!

Cute girl in my sunnies.

They always get pushed up onto my head, too funny!

Then my Dad got there!!!
I was super excited to see him, since I
have only been getting to see him in the morning.

*Last week my Mom kept me up so I could
see my Dad after work and
it wasn't a pretty few days.
Soooo, My Mom and Dad decided that
I get to see him in the morning
and during the day sometimes.*

Giving my Dad a kissy.

No comments: