Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dancing and Goodbyes.

Today was toddler time and it
was also Iris' last day with us.
She is moving to cold, cold Michigan!!
She said Autumn and I could come visit.
Maybe when its warm out.
Unfortunately, Iris wasn't in the best mood
today so she isn't in a lot of the pictures.
We will sure miss you Iris!!!

Me and Autumn goofing off, as usual.

Put the bean bag on your head.

I have a bean bag on my
head and lots in my arms!



Goodbye Iris!!



Our Mom's think we are sooo cute!

All three of us for the last time on the playground.
Autumn, Madeleine and Iris.



Here is a quick video of Autumn and I doing a little dance!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you brought your camera today! I love how Maddy hoards the bean bags and her jumping skills! I got your e-mail...that pic of Autumn is cute...she looks so out of it!

Jeff and Lisa said...

Nice pics - sorry Iris wasn't in better spirits. As it turns out her fever spiked to 104.3 after we got home - went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and another ear infection - uggh! She still had fun at the playground. We'll be checking your blog and hope you do the same. Iris is demanding to watch the video again right now!

Lisa