Thursday, January 07, 2010

Back To The Grind

Today was my first movers and shakers
class since last August.
My Mom missed the sign up for the fall and
then all of the classes were full.....
I was excited to be back!!
After Baby Clare gets here, my Dad will be
the one to take me to my Thursday class.
I will be even more excited to spend
special time with my Daddy.

Can't wait to get in!


Samuel is in my class and so we
decided to go to the park before toddler time,
we had fun for a bit but then he fell and
got a big bump on his eye and head, so he went home.

Sliding before the fall.


Today was my first time going to the
morning toddle time on Thursday's instead
of the baby time in the afternoon.
It was okay..... not too many people were
there and nobody really stayed to
play and that is my favorite part.
I think I will grow to like it,
I just don't know any of the songs yet.
I'll learn.


Playing by myself.

No comments: