Monday, January 25, 2010

Family Of Four Time

These last few days have been nice and relaxing.
Both girls have been really good sleepers.
Maddy hasn't been waking up until 7:15 or
so which is much better then 5:40!
Clare of course sleeps all the time, but more importantly,
she is only waking up once in the middle of the night around 1 or 2 am.
I will say my day is a bit thrown off since I am
used to been up much earlier than 7!
Don't worry, I think I can adjust.

Sunday we went to the zoo to get out
of the house and let Maddy run around.
When we told her thats what we were doing,
she kept saying Aumn and Sar,
since they are our normal zoo dates.
I think she may have been a little disappointed
when we didn't end up seeing those two, but she still had a good time!
I on the other hand wasn't a fan of all of the people there!!
We usually go in the morning on a weekday
and practically have the place to ourselves.

Clare at the zoo!




Looking at the tiger.

Watching Maddy color by the fish tank inside.

Maddy and a squirrel, face to face!!


Today was equally as relaxing,
all we did was walk to the grocery
store to get a few random things.
Clare rode on Greg in the Bjorn
and seemed to be okay with it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We miss you guys!! Btw we won't be at Himmel this week