Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Today was my first Easter.
Normally we would have gone to Phoenix,
but my Dad has to work early tomorrow
and I had my BIG day yesterday.....
so we made the best of it here at home.

Dad and me heading out to see what
the Easter Bunny left for me.

All my stuff!!!

The Easter Bunny hid some of my
sticker eggs in places where I would find them,
like my little people house, with my books
and in my favorite chair....

There it is!

I'm gonna get it!

Got it!


Since the weather was so cold yesterday
it snowed up on top of Mt Lemmon!!
My Mom and Dad have been wanting
to take me up there for a while,
so we made the trip up and
went to breakfast and I got to check
out some snow for the first time!!

We had breakfast at a lodge in front
of a huge fire and there was a bear there!
You know how much I love my bear, right??
I kept pointing to this bear, so I finally got
to hold him and I gave him lots of hugs,
but he just wasn't the same as my bear....

All the snow and low clouds.

My family.

So this is me!!!
This little snow suit was my Mom's
when she was a baby and she just couldn't
wait to get me into it, so here I am!!!
I liked sitting here, but my hand accidentally
touched snow and I pulled it away very fast.
It was cold!!

No comments: