Sunday, April 12, 2009

My First Birthday

I had my 1st birthday party on Saturday!!
Can you believe I am 1??
It was a cold and rainy day at my house,
but my family still drove down from
Phoenix to spend the day with me.
We all had a really good time, especially me!

Here we go....

The 3 tiered cake my Mom made me,
she knows it is crooked!

My little cake just for me.



I love BALLOONS!!!

All the yummy food.

Dad, Mom and me.

Its true, they love me!

Opening presents with my Mom

This is my million dollar table that Gigi made for me!!
I can stand and play at it right now,
but when I am older I will be
able to sit at it and play checkers!!

The bucket in the corner with my name on it.

My birthday crown.

I am so silly with the ribbons in my hair!

I got a whale teeter totter to ride.



And a slide... Oh, I squeal on that thing!!

I got some many other nice things
for my birthday like books, clothes,
shoes, toys and my very own picnic table!!
I made out like a bandit!

I don't even know why I was crying here....

....but when I realized everyone was singing
to me, I calmed down.

and stuffed my face!!!

Then I shoved some in my Mom's face.....

... and my Dad's face.

Here we all are with icing on our faces!!!

Thank you for sharing my 1st birthday with me!!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I LOOOOVE that table!

meagansouth said...

What a beautiful cake! Well done:)
We have the same pic of Sammie crying with her little cake too-funny!!!

Unknown said...

Nice cake Courtney! Very impressed! She's so cute:)