Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movers and Shaker's... with Dad!!!

Today my Dad had a late day at work so he
was able to come to my Mover's and Shaker's class with me!!
I was really excited to show him the ropes of the
class since my Mom is the one that takes me every week.
My Dad was excited, too!

Hanging out before class with my friend Isabella.

Climbing ALL over. Everything.

The group is in the circle and I always take off.... always.

I just did a flip on the bar!

Climbing through the tunnel.

Hanging out with my Dad.

I just left the bubbles and....
I think... is it....could it be??

Yep!!
That's my Mom I see!!
Here I come, walking by myself like a BIG girl!!!

2 comments:

meagansouth said...

That looks like so much fun!

Toni said...

She will NEVER go flying off the bars with that buddha belly grip -- hee!!! I applaud her taking off from circle -- she's ready to get down to the FUN!!! Go Maddy!!