Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Otters and Water

I decided I didn't want to take my
afternoon nap today and I was starting
to get a little bit grumpy because of it, 
so me and my Mom went outside and had a
Pedialyte OtterPop and played with a cup of water.
I had lots of fun outside today!!!



Enjoying the OtterPop
.


Enjoying the cup of water!






After I went down the slide a few
times and had a few pushes on my swing,
I had to get rinsed off in the sink......
I didn't really like it.
I'm just not used to it because
I never even took baths in the sink.
Next time I want the real tub with bubbles and all!!!


1 comment:

meagansouth said...

I swear Sammie and MAddy are living parallel lives...Sammie pulls the no nap thing quite frequently these days-not a fan. She also hated sink baths when she was little because we never did them!