Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas Stockings

Autumn came over today and
we (our Mom's) made Christmas
stocking fruity pebble treats.
While they were busy making and
shaping the stockings, we were busy getting sticky, as well.
We got to eat right out of the bowl!!
After our snack, we got cleaned up and
played for a bit before we headed
back into the kitchen to decorate....
and again, our Mom's did the dirty
work while we played in the cupboard and on the table.
I had lots of fun with Autumn today.
I missed her this last week and we
made up for it by doing lots of screaming today!!!!

I'm not too sure about this, but Autumn dug right in!

Maybe if I can use the spoon and not my hands...

Yep. I like it!!!

Snacking on graham crackers while our treats get decorated.

Playing on the table with some miscellaneous items from the cupboard.

The final product.

Even more annoyed with this camera....
Greg informed me that the setting was on
macro which is why these are even
crappier than the rest.

3 comments:

meagansouth said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. What a great life she leads...

Sarah said...

Chris loves the picture of them in the cupboard and he loved the cake you made!!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I'll get you the right recipe from my Mom so you can make it for Christmas. Its better when it doesn't fall into a million pieces!!