Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dinner At The Chafins

Last night we had a spur of the moment
talk about dinner with the Chafin's and we went.
I went with my Mom at 5 and my Dad
came later when he got off of work.
Can you believe I stayed until 8??
I was in a pretty good mood, too.
My Mom brought my pj's so that I
could get right in bed when we got home.
The ride home was good, I didn't fall asleep,
although I was close.
Also, I had to hold my Mom's hand the whole drive.
Good thing we live close by!
I missed hanging out with my cousin,
so it was good to see him!


Playing with JD's farm and animals.
He makes really good animal noises!


Playing with Handy Manny.
I really like him a lot, too.
I like his tools because my Dad has all the same tools!


Climbing the stairs.
I can go up, but not down by myself.
I wouldn't stop going up so I got put in time out a few times...


Playing with my Dad and JD.


Thanks for dinner Jeremy and Gris!

No comments: